This post contains affiliate links. You can see my full disclaimer here.
Each month I link up with Leigh Kramer to share some of my favorite things and what I’ve been into this past month. Enjoy!
Read & Reading
- Every Body Matters: Strengthening Your Body to Strengthen Your Soul by Gary Thomas. I need some motivation to get back into post-baby exercise, so I’m reading this book on the connection between spiritual and physical fitness. Really good so far.
I’m averaging about 4 hours a day of nursing, so that means I’m still watching a lot of TV. (Sometimes I read, but my neck gets sore after looking down at a book or phone for so long). My current favorites are…
- The Little Couple. This show just always brings a smile to my face. It can be kind of corny, but I love seeing the little kids grow (especially Will). When we were in the middle of infertility treatments, it gave me hope to see such a positive adoption story, too.
- Finding Your Roots. What librarian wouldn’t love a show based on genealogy research? Henry Louis Gates, Jr. is a fantastic, intelligent host. The recent episode with LL Cool J and Sean Combs was fascinating!
Things I Love
- Naps. I’m not getting very many of these, but the ones I do get are just heavenly!
- Latched Mama Lightweight Nursing Hoodie. This lets me nurse discreetly while keeping my back covered. Wish I had it in more colors!
- Ambiance Lite app. This free iOS app lets me download different white noise tracks. I use them to help CJ fall asleep.
In the Blogosphere
On My Blogs
Amateur Nester (infertility blog)
That’s what I’m into this month! I’d love to hear what you’re into. Feel free to share in the comments below!
Photo courtesy of Boss Fight