This post contains affiliate links. You can see my full disclaimer here.
Each month I link up with Leigh Kramer to share some of my favorite things and what I’ve been into this past month. Enjoy!
Read & Reading
I still haven’t been able to get much reading in. It requires two hands to hold a Kindle or book, and my hands are pretty full these days! I have been able to get about halfway through Michael Hyatt’s Living Forward by listening to the audio book. I love its message that you don’t get to where you want to go in life my drifting. You have to be intentional.
- Twinsters. I watched documentary this on Netflix a few weeks ago and was captivated by it. It’s the true story of identical twin sisters, separated at birth and adopted by different families. They grew up without knowing the other existed and discovered each other randomly via YouTube. It’s an unbelievable and extremely endearing story.
- Grand Hotel. Think Downtown Abbey meets murder mystery. En español. I’m slowly working my way through the series and quite proud of myself for not turning on the English subtitles. (I do turn on the Spanish subtitles, though!)
- Long Lost Family. This is a show for research geeks like me. It helps adoptees find their biological families. Love it!
Things I Love
- Trader Joe’s Belgian Chocolate Pudding. To-die-for! I thought nothing could beat Kozy Shack. I was wrong. It’s not too sweet, but it’s deliciously decadent.
- My S’well water bottle. Breastfeeding has made me extremely thirsty, all the time. So I don’t go anywhere without my S’well bottle. It keeps cold liquid cold for 12 hours- even when you leave it in the hot car!
- Burt’s Bees Squeezeable Lip Balm. I’ve been using Burt’s Bees Lip Balm almost exclusively for fifteen years. I LOOOOVE the new squeezeable format because now I can keep a tube in the car without it worrying about melting and causing a mess!
I wrote a piece about infertility awareness in the Church for National Infertility Awareness Week.
Photo courtesy of UnSplash